Battle of Azeroth is now live! So its time for the Horde Build!!
Presenting the Zandalari Temple Build! Based on the other new playable race that dropped in BFA, the exterior of the temple is based on the temples seen in game, almost exactly in fact.
The inside of the temple draws focus from the Halls of Control Raid as the interior of the temple has been corrupted by G’huun. A 240mm rad was used as the entrance stairway to the teasure room where the bulk of the PC hardware lies.
Our buddies over at Edit Productions have nailed the video!!
Also a massive shoutout to Llama Forge for the design render! Makes it much easier to help others realise the builds design when it isnt poorly drawn on a piece of lined paper…
Here are the Specs:
- CPU: Ryzen 2700x
- MOBO: Aorus X470 Gaming 7
- RAM: Team Group Delta DDR4 RAM 4 x 8GB
- GPU: Aorus 1080ti WaterForce Xtreme 11GB
- SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro
- PSU: Thermaltake 850w toughpower gold
- CASE: Thermaltake Core X9
- FANS: Thermaltake Riing RGB
- COOLING: Thermaltake WCS
- CABLES: CableMod Custom Full Length Cables
- Team Group